Had IBS-C, endometrial ablation, severe abdominal pain, no diarrhoea, vomitting. Due to IBS or endometrial ablation?

I am 37 and have had IBS-C for most of my life. I recently had an episode of intense labor-like abdominal pain that lasted almost a week. I went to the ER the first day of it and they said it was gastoenteritis, however, I had no diarrhea or vomiting . They sent me home with pain meds. It is almost a month later and it s starting again. I can t get in to my gastroenterologist till the 20th of next month, should I go to the ER again? Don t know if it matters but it seems to be coinciding with my period, such as it is. I had endometrial ablation 2yrs. ago.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012