Had Herrmorrhoid surgery. Was bleeding and stool grew solid. Why?

Hi .I m a 49 yo man. I ve had a Hemmoroeid surgery about 21 years ago.I think the doctor haven t done that operation properly because I sensed it was bleeding when I gained my senses in the hospital and 2 weeks later he gave me an ointment to stop bleeding. In last days of recent Ramadan my stool become very solid with a lot of strain and a little blood again.( I didn t wake up to eat and drink for for individual nights ).A doctor visited me and recommended several ampules of ointment in the anus .He said if it doesn t work you need an operation.( he described it acute). What do you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
From history it seems that your operation for hemorrhoids was normal but now hemorrhoids appeared on second position giving rise to this problem.
There are 3 places where hemorrhoids can occur, at 3, 7 and 11 o'clock position.
Due to observing Ramadan month due to keeping fasting there might be having constipation producing hemorrhoid bleeding.
Now consult surgeon and get examined, if hemorrhoids at new place is there go for operation.
Avoid constipation.
Take plenty of water.