Had Heart attack, done Angio for initial block. Report shows Triple vessel disease. Should I go for open heart surgery?

Hi ,Last week my dad got heart attack immediately he was hospitalised.Doctors have done angio for the intial block.Right now he is normal.But he has three more blocks and the report says Triple vessel diease.Doctor suggested us to go for open heart surgery .But I have a query he has 50% of block in the arteris.Please suggest whether which one I need to go surgery or through medicine
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013