Had Hashimotos. Took antibiotics. Got hives. Burning sensation in throat. Matter of concern?

Last year I had mashimoto s thyroiditis and it was difficult for me to eat solid foods because food felt like it was stuck in my throat. I lost about 10lbs and ate soft foods instead. My doctor gave me antibiotics and they worked. A month later, my body broke out randomly in hives and a different doctor told me that I had an allergic reaction from the antibiotics so I had to take zyrotec twice a day. Recently, I ve been experiencing the same feeling of food being stuck in my throat again but this time, when I swallow my thyroid hurts. It feels like a prickling/burning sensation. Should I be concerned and have a thyroid specialist analyze what s going on? Also during this I was anemic but I m not anymore because of multivitamins. I am also fairly low iron and vitamin D .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013