Had HSG, cysts removal from ovaries. Had bleeding after two days. Missed period this month. Pregnant?

My husband and I have been TTC for 3 years. I recently had an HSG and had cysts removed from my right ovaries, all in the same procedure. It was on cycle day 19. I am not sure why my doctor did not do it before ovulation . I have a very normal cycle, always ovulate on day 13 and period starts on day 28. After the operation, I bled for a few hours, very dark blood . After that I did not bleed at all the next day. Two days later I started bleeding , very red blood, slightly lighter than my period and was much worse if I moved around, and seemed very little if I sat. I figured it was from the operation. Could it have been my period very early? I am now on day 33 with no period. Is it possible that I could be pregnant after doing an hsg post ovulation? Or should I count my bleeding as a new cycle?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013