Had HPV.Large clots during period.On Ibuprofin and birth control pills. Advice

I have had my period since this past Monday. It was heavy for 4 or 5 days then seemed to lesson. This afternoon I started getting cramps then bled through a super tampon to the extent it was running down both legs. I passed a few very large clots. I have had a biopsy and have had abnormal paps where they told me I had HPV. My Dr. gave me a perscription for 800 ml of Ibuprofin and had me take my birth control pill for 3 consecutive months. I am 43 and will be 44 in June. Any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013