Had HIV exposure. Tested negative in tridot method. Have burning in the feet and palms. Related to HIV? Taking nervigen

Hello doctor, I had HIV exposure around 2 years back, and 1 year back I was tested by tridot method for stage 1 and 2, and it turned out to be negative. Now, that I have burning in the both soles and feet , and also both palms, upper portion of hands, I am worried if it is related to HIV. I am mentally going through lot of pain. I am taking nervigen cap, but not much benefit. Is there a need to be tested again, is not that Tridot test enough. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012