Had Graves disease during pregnancy. Having high glucose levels, ketones in urine, back pain, chest pain with palpitations. Suggestions?

Hi I am a 40 year old female who had graves disease at 20 while pregnant after birth I did the RAI went on synthyroid everything was fine for a few years then had thyroid antibodies put up and b12 deficiency, doc added armour to my other thyroid med again was fine. Armour stopped manurfacturing so was switched to cytomel again was fine. However I made appointment about a year ago with endo doc was having some shakiness in the morning and blood sugars all over the place he did a decrease of meds but I have of the last 2 months gotten worse. The shakiness last almost all day glucose levels are everywhere ketones in urine and moderate to severe back pain both sides, and headaches. Yesterday I ended up in the ER by ambulance with chest pain I have been tachy and had palpitations over the last several weeks I decreased the cytomel myself but I am getting no relief and cannot get my own doctor to even call me back or get appointment I am scared there is something really wrong with me. If anyone can help please do my email is YYYY@YYYY . The ER did check my TSH and said it was low they didn t give me the oppurtunity to ask level, last blood work was triiodothronine serum free 2.9
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013