Had Gonal F injection and HCG shot. HPT negative. Taking progesterone vaginal tablets. Have nausea and abdominal cramps. Reason for delay in periods?

Hi Doctor I was given Gonal F injection from 7th July to 16th July and HCG shot on 17th July. I did HPT on 5th Aug found it negative. As prescribed by my Doctor, I am taking projestron vaginal tablets. Its been more than 15days from my expected ovulation day. Can there be any other reason for the delay of my period? I have some symptoms such as nausea and abdominal cramps. Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012