Had Gardnerella vaginalis. Had green and yellow discharge. Prescribed metronizadole. Had unsafe sex. Further?

I had Gardnerella September and the only symptoms I had was a yellowish/white and sometimes tinted green discharge. I was prescribed Metronidazole orally and then with the creme you insert into your vagina and the discharge still did not go away. I also recently was told my pap smear came back with minor abnormalities. I have had unprotected sex with a couple people I am still in contact with and believe that I probably contracted HPV . I am just absolutely terrified of the possibility of herpes. I cannot get it off my mind but am scheduled for a colposcopy soon. I am freaking out about my normal razor burn bumps and ingrown hairs after I shave. The gyno told me my cervix looked good when I had my pap smear but I know that means nothing.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013