Had Gallbladder surgery. Red rashes. Had a steroid shot. Suggestions?

my wife had gallbadder surgery on december 19th of 2012 and then 2 weekends ago she started seeing this red rash which started on her left side and now it has went up on her breats and now it is working toward her right side, on her back and now on one leg. She went to her family dr last week and they gave her a steriod shot and steriod pills to take and benedryl to take also but nothing is working. She is going to call the dr that did the surgery today but in the mean time I was wondering if u had any suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013