Had FET, HPT tested negative on day 8. Was the test done too early ?

Hi doc and to whom ever is reading. I had a FET on the 7/11/12 and on day 8 after the transfer I did a hpt test, it showed negative. Could I have done it to early? On day 8,9,10 after the transfer I ve been getting mild lower back pains what coul this be? Ive also started to spot very light spotting on day 10 of transfer. Is this normal? Wanted to know how many days doesn t take for a frozen embryo transfer take to implant? Please help I m really concerned .
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012