Had FBC blood tests. Menopausal. Been on estrogen. Why hot flushes and joint pain?

Hi! I ve had a FBC blood tests and I got a message from surgery asking me to go in for furthr blood tests - folate , B12 and thyroid . I don t have any symptoms it was just routine. I m also menopausal and had been on estrogen but off it for a few months but started again since getting usual symptoms again - hot flushes , joint pain , tired etc but they ve all subsided since I ve been back on estrogen. Would you think I have anything to be concerned about?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012