Had Episiotomy and Haemorrhoids. Nursing the baby ,difficulty in passing stools and blood in it. Solution?

hi i had a baby almost 2 years where i had to have an episiotomy , yes from vagina to anus . after the stitches had healed i noticed a small flap of skin just on the top right side of my bum hole i have had a few haemmoroids after i had my little boy but now after 2 years it is still hurting to empty my bowels like hurting to the point it feels like it is tearing me right through my bum, i cant sit down for at least 8hours after passing my stools and i can not take anything as i am breastfeeding my youngest daughter (14 months). when i pass these stools there is more blood then there is a stool. i have a massive haemmoroid at the moment bout the size of a 20cent piece but nothing is getting rid of it plz help me. did they stitch me up wrong after i had my first baby is that why there is extra skin there? i have told my doctor the pain i am in but she can not do anything cause i am breastfeeding.. i am so over being in pain everyday it is really affecting me and stops me from doing daily activities with my children :(
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013