Had Embryo transfer, Gestational sac smaller, have a fetal pole. Is it normal?

Did an embryo transfer and two weeks later, bHCG only showed 75mIU/ml. At 6weeks, vaginal US showed a gestational sac of about 10mm. I was told that the gestational sac should increase by 1mm a day but when I went again for a vaginal US at 8weeks, the sac was only 13.5mm but the doctor did see a fetal pole . He did not measure the fetal pole neither did he said anything about a heartbeat . I read through many online forums and now I am paranoid about the gestational sac being small for week 8, and that the doctor didnt say anything about the heartbeat. Should I be worried? Or that seeing the fetal pole should already be agood sign even if there is no mention about the heartbeat. Next visit should be in 2 weeks time (10 weeks) where the doctor intends to check on the heartbeat. 2 weeks can seem to be sooo long....
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013