Had Ectopic removed, no damage to tubes. High HCG and UPT positive. Can I take metro shot?

Hello, I had ectopic on Feb1 removed no damage to tube was told it aborted itself out of the fimbria. Bled for 12 days had intercourse two times hcg went from 1500 to 18 went to doctor because basil temps were going back up and home preg still say positive. The doc took sono and said the tubes look fine but uterine lining thick. Ask if I wanted the metro shot. I want to know if there is any way I can be pregnant again already or should I get the shot because maybe it is still tissue in there? has anyone had this and was pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013