Had Echo-cardiogram and was cleared. Insurance company says cardiogram shows Left atrium mildly dilated. Suggestions?

I had a echocardiogram which my dr. Said ccame back pretty normal & that he saw nothing to worry about. However my health insurance was recently cancled due 2 finace problems. When trying 2 reinstate they needed dr records etc.. I just got a letter from the insurance company sayin the could not reinstate my insurance due to the echo results showing left atrium midly dilated.. what does that mean? Is it something to be worried about. If I wasn t diagnosed with something why did they denie coverage when dr cleared me & my heart healthy? Help asap please
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013