Had ESWL on kidney stone. Cardiac history, CABG on coronary artery. On fluids. Help?

I had ESWL on my right kidney for a 10mm stone 1 week ago and although its not my first one, and Im drinking plenty of fluids, my symptoms are very different this time. I ve passed hardly any of the usual sand-like pieces and yet my nausea and right flank pain persist. To make matters more concerning i ve begun to get this sudden flutter sensation recurring under my right rib cage. I have a cardiac history which includes a CABG to my right coronary artery . Should I seek medical attention are these symptoms within acceptable norms?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013