Had ECG done showing - T wave abnormality, consider inferior ischemia. Should I worry?

I am a 40 year old male. I had a ECG done and the computerized results read: Vent rate: 103 BPM PR interval: 138 ms QRS duration: 86 ms QT/QTc: 330/432 ms P-R-T: 72 59 -10 I was extremely anxious when this ECG was done. My regular heart rate is 60-70. I have controlled hypertension as well with normal BPs ranging 105-120/50-80 mmHg. The prefed data spit out T wave abnormality, consider inferior ischemia I am wondering if being anxious and not able to relax when the ECG was done had any affect or if there is anything to be concerned about.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013