Had DaVinci partial hysterectomy. Having pain, diarrhoea. Have to travel shortly. Suggestions?

I had a DaVinci partial hysterctomy on Monday 2/4/13, had a fever of 101.4 in the hospital that night, but they sent me home on tuesday anyway... Have had alot of pain since. On thursday I started with diarhhea and have had it since. I cannot eat a thing without it going right through me. I am supposed to leave for vacation in 2 days, which the doctor told me before my surgery that I would be fine after 9 days to get on the plane, but Im not feeling like I can do it.. Any suggestions?? I am 47 years old, weigh 157lbs, and am 5 ft 4 inches...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013