Had D&C severe abdominal pain and heavy discharge. Taken antibiotics, no relief. Is it cervical cancer?

I had a D&C on 11/28/12 and three weeks ago was running a temp of 101.9, with alot of discharge/ pus . went to the ER the did some test and was given two types of antibiotics . saw my OB physician three days after and she assured me that my discharge will clear up after my 10 & 14 days antibiotics meds are over. I was done with my doses on 12/9/12 and on Monday the 10th started my menses until 12/16th. I still have alot of discharge but today when I saw my OB she said all my test don t show anything but she can t explain why i still have a discharge to give it time to clear. I asked her if maybe i might be having cervical cancer and she said no. I need help, cant live with abdominal pains every day and alot of discharge. it s driving me insane!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012