Had D&C and ablation for cyst removal, another cyst on ovary large, elevated CA125, history of ovarian cancer. What to do ?

Looking for an OB/GYN doctor to answer the following: Had OB doctor say that I shouldnt need to bleed somewhat heavy during periods, I didn t think it was a big deal. She said you need to keep your blood. She did ultrasound, vaginal one as well. Found fibroid , cyst on ovary and polyps. Said I can choose to have hysterectomy , one ovary removed, all removed, or do D&C and ablation and monitor Cyst for 6 months. I chose to do D&C and ablation on 2/13/13. 3/1 Ultrasound done again to review after surgery. Golf ball size cyst on ovary is now somewhat larger since found on first ultrasound on 1/18 and so I need to pick from options again. All out - uterus, ovaries, etc. or just one ovary or some combo of items. Did CA125 blood test on 1/21/13 and it was elevated, about 44. Have history of ovarian cancer , maternal grandmother. Mom and aunt all removed, hysterectomy, ovaries, etc. When my 2/13 Surgery was done, she said I had more polyps in my uterus than she has ever seen in thousands of cases. My follow up ultrasound post surgery shows irregular cyst on ovary a big bigger and now I need to choose surgery options again. What would your advice be??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013