Had D and C procedure to terminate pregnancy, medical cannabis patient. Will Norco and Tramadol affect healing?

I had a D&C procedure to terminate a pregnancy today, I am a medical cannabis patient (and have been for 4 years) and was wondering compared to the Norco (10/325) and tramadol (50mg) that I am prescribed, if any of these would have any affect on my healing process. Cannabis helps with the pain I endure from Endometriosis far better than the norco and tramadol have helped. though I would like to have a doctors opinion.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013