Had D & C. On puregon injection, clomid. Time to mature follicle?

Hi, today is day 9 of my cycle.I had 5 injections of 150 iu puregon, and 5 days 150m clomid this cycle alternatively (tomorrow is the last clomid day). I did Scanning today (D9). but my biggest follicle was 8*8 others were 7... . my dr gave me 3 more injections for day 10, 11 and 12, and another scanning for day 13... do u think is there any hope to get mature follicle? How long I have time to grow the follicle? can they grow till day 13 or 14 also? and also the endometrial thickness was only 4! I had D&C on 1 march...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013