Had Coxsackievirus previously. Have chronic pain, weightgain, weightloss, fluctuating raised WBC counts. Diagnosis?

Hi there! I had coxsackievirus 6 years ago and since then i ve not been mentally or physically healthy. I don t enjoy anything anymore. I have chronic pain and no one can seem to help me. Everyone says i have anxiety or depression but i have never had this before and this started after I was diagnosed with the virus. Up till today my weight varies (loosing and gaining the whole time) and when i loose weight its normally more than 10 percent. I have had various white blood cell counts and everytime it s slightly raised. No one can tell me which organ was effected or even damaged. Please can you maybe point me in a direction with any possible answer/diagnosis?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012