Had Copper IUD removed, missed periods, sore breasts. Normal?

I have my copper iud removed on oct 10 -2012 and everything went fine i am always on time with my period and now that its been removed my period is not coming. I had my last period on sept 25 and it finished on sept 30 and had copper iud removed on oct 10th. as of last week i have had sore breasts and feel tired and week not sure why my breasts are sore i dont feel sick to my stomach but have been having sex before my iud removal and after just want to know if this is normal after removing iud and if my period is just late
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  96 Awaiting Answer