Had Colon surgery, taking Chemo infusion have fever and cough. Is it normal?

yes i am on chemo infusion every 2 weeks. i receive 3 different chemos. for last several days (at night)my temp starts to go up. it does not get to over 99.7. my oncologist said to take 1 tylenol . i have been coughing the last serveral days only a few times in morning was the stuff green color from blowing my nose. i had colon surgery 11/7/12, and no stoma etc. i started chemo first week of december 2012 and i am on my 3rd treatment now. i will be on chemo till about march 2013. i am just concerned about the temp going up at night
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013