Had Chiari Malformation decompression. Why dizziness, fainting spells?

hi my name is Denise and 3 years ago I had a Chiari Malformation decompression. 6 weeks later I had to go back in for another operation because alot of fluid was building up and I had a big bulge on the back of my head. I have been suffering with balance problems dizziness and fainting spells ever since. I recently discovered that the left side of my medulla is being pressed by an artery and also that the cerebellar tonsils are falling below the crainiotomy. I need you help in understanding what all this means.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012