Had CT coronary angiogram, 2 vessels deceased. Suggested medicine management. If Nicovas stopped, HDL decreases. How to increase HDL ?

I am Mr. Rao,an indian,aged 61 years.I have gone under CT coronery angiogram in month of june 2008,found two vessels deceased (Blocks),suggested medicin managment.1.Seloken-XL-25 mg( BP ),2.Ecosprin-75 mg,3.Clopilet-75 mg 4.,Aterova-10 mg(colostral),5.Nicovas-500mg.Six months back ,went for TMT(Thread Mil Test) found Negetive report.Still i am using same medicin.My blood reports .Total cholostral-160,BP-120/80,HDL-40,No sugar.If i take Nicovs-500 mg ,HDL will be 40+,If i stoped NIcovas-500 mg,my HDL will be 30.How to increase HDL?. I am very fond of sex.I was married at the of 30 years.From 30 to 40 years i used to participated almost all days of the week.40 to 50 years three to four times in a week.50 to 55 years 2 to 3 times in a week.55 to till 1 to 2 times in a week. Since six months ,i am unable to stay in sex even half a munite.MY sexuval organ stiffness will be very few seconds only.How to improve my sexuval time at least five munites.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013