Had C section, pain in incision site, over weight. Why does rectum pain?

I had 2 c sections. in 1998 birth wieght 10.5 and 2002 birth wieght 8 7. so a long time ago--- for probably a year now I have pain behind the incision site. I am over weight but not terrible-- I go to the gym 3 to 4 days a week faithfully. I still have a very regular period exactly 28 day lasting 3 to 6 days. but the pain is alway there a 1 or 2 the first 14 day then Ovulation I can feel and the last 14 days the pain is 5-6 aching and annoying . Once in a while intense. It has not alway been this way--- also feel pain from the incision site back to my rectum area
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013