Had C-section. Want to abort present pregnancy without medicine. Help

I am caesrian 10 months ago in my first baby and now i am two weeks and 1 day pregnant i undergo transvaginal to know if there is heartbeat but the nurse told me i wil come back again after two week to make again transvaginal to know if there is heartbeat.i wonder if its ok to remove this baby to my stomach but not using any medicine cause im afraid it might be dangerous to my health. or is there any necessary exercise just to miscarriage . please help .thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012