Had C section. Painful period. Have nausea, discharge from nipples. Had tubal ligation. Explain

I am 30 years old. I have had two children by c-section first one 10 yrs old second one 8 yrs old about to turn 9 in april. I had a tubal ligation at the time of c-section with my second child. after my tubal I have had very heavy and painful periods. but here recently they only last about two days or somewhat heavy first day and nothing the next then spot off and on for about 4 days. I was being consitstant on a 30 day cycle but then I had period 31 days then 27 then 28 and now back to 30 but after this last period I bleed for the first day then nothing the next then the third day I had a small amount then none after that. today is the 7th day and for the past two days I have had a spots of brown discharge that has a not so good smell almost a rotten egg smell. It has me concerned because I have never had this. I have also had nausea in the mornings and evenings off and on for the past month. What could be the cause of some of these also I have had a milky discharge from my nipples the past month almost looks like breast milk . have taken Pregnancy test all have came back negative.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013