Had C-section. Have bicornate uterus. Why is my period twice a month?

Hi doc, I am 34years also;have a child of 6yrs. First delivery was serrorian. But from the last 1yr I am trying for the second issue but till now no positive period cycle is irregular..I have bicornate uterus . May be because of that I was having monthly 2times period, approximately at a interval of 2week. So my gyno doctor prescribed me Novelon tablet.for every month 21 days. This medicine I continue for a period of 1 and half years or little more. But presently from last 1 yr I stopped the medicin as I am want to hav second issue. Now the irregular cycle is under control. Now I don t gets the cycle at a interval of 14days..I consulted my doctor few months before he prescribed me Gestin tablet times a I am really concern will that really help more IMO thing I like to bring in your notice that I missed my cycle last s almost 45days.but I have checked at home with the kit yesterday itself but the result is what steps can I opt. Can I start the gestin tab from now...
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012