Had C-sec, high BP which affected liver. Problem in bowel, itching and nails getting darker. Anything serious?

I had a c-section, and on the day of going home, the doctor told that I had to stay because I high blood pressure which affected my liver . The Doctor told me I can go home the day after because the blood test is ok, and my blood pressure was fairly alright. Seven weeks later I have problem with bowel movements, my eyes and head hurt, my body itches, and my nails are getting dark. Is this an emergency?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012