Had Anal sex without protection, burning sensation in uterus and pain, sticky mucus from anal and light blood in stools. Suggestion?

Im 18, male. I received anal sex about a month ago from someone i dont know well without protection. For a about a week or two my anus itched/burned randomly and it wasnt horrible pain but it was uncomfortable. The past 2 days i noticed small pieces of white sticky mucus around the anus while i was in the shower. My anus hasnt itched bad like it did a couple weeks ago but occasionally i get a mild itch. I can remember seeing light colored blood in my stool atleast twice in the past couple of weeks. A possibility is that mucus discharge resulted from eating too much ramen noodles and a change im diet since i moved out a couple months ago. I dont eat as much now and im not eating healthy from the ramen. The only other food i really eat is school food such as chicken biscuits and pizza
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013