Had Adriamycin,Cytoxen and Taxal. Developed heart problem and bilateral breast cancer. Life Expectancy?

I had Adriamycin and Cytoxen from Oct to December in 1999, then in 2000 I had Taxal. I ve been told that my life expectancy could be fifteen years after treatment. Is that true? I have recently developed heart problems, but I have heart disease on both sides of my family, howver neither of my parents had heart problems. Of course, neither had cancer. Mother lived to 891/2 years and father 85. I also had radiation therapy . I had bilateral breast cancer . ( adenocarcinoma , metaplastic bone, and ductal carcinoma )
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012