Thanks for posting on HCM,Thyronorm
is commercial name for thyroxine sodium
and usually given for underactive thyroid/hypothyroidism
or when you have high TSH or low T4.
Thyronorm comes with the following side effects:
- Temporary thinning hair (temporary)
- An increased sensitivity to heat
- Feeling nervous, or having mood swings
- Diarrhea or a dodgy stomach
- Shakes or tremors
- Trouble breathing or shortness of breath
- A tight or uncomfortable chest
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Allergic reaction
(symptoms can include skin rashes, hives, trouble breathing, or itching).
You seem to be experiencing side effects of the medications, so please see your doctor as soon as you can or call.
Hope this helps