Had Acute periods, tested for thyroid, prescribed Thyronorm. BP and Pulse rate low. Is it the right medication?

I am 48 yrs old,and for the first time got my periods after a gap of one week,I have never had any problems with my menstrual cycle doc told me to do some test which are as follows with the test result... Prolactin- result- observed value 19.0 CBC - result - all ok except MPV 11.6 u3, PDW - 19.8% Liver profile - all within range FSH - 2.75 mlU/ml Thyroid - free T4 serum - 13.4 pmol/L , free T3 serum - 4.2 pmol/L, sensitive TSH serum - 3.940microIU/ml. Dr checked my BP which is always slightly low, and my pulse which she said was 68 Now I was prescribed to take thyronorm 25mcg, which makes me loose weight which is ok but my face starts looking bad , and I feel low in energy. Is it right to take thyronorm.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013