Had ACL surgery for bone grafting. Bump inside the reconstructed knee. Need another surgery to repair it? Could this be due to patellar malallignment?

Good morning Doc! i had my ACL surgery a year ago and still doing rehab to get back to normal life and play sports again. I had bone to bone graft , which has a higher chance of having a pattelar malalignment which i have. I noticed that my reconstructed knee has a bump on the inner part of it. I m not sure what it is. But do you think it wil just go away or do i need another surgery? When i massage it there is a little pain. Do you think that is the cause of the pattelar malalignment? Looking forward for your answer. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013