Had 5 cortisone epidurals, phenomenal hair loss, receding jhair lines from sides and back. Is the damage permanent ?

I ve had 5 cortisone epidurals from this March through August and the amount of hair loss I ve been suffering has been phenomenal in this time period. I m a 26 year old female. It s caused a dramatic reeceding hairline from the sides of my head and the hairline in the back. It hasn t touched my hairline in the front or down the part. I can t wear my hair up in a ponytail any more. Could my epidural s casue this and will it grow back or is the damage permanent? How long will I keep losing hair like this after the epidurals?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012