Had 5 bypass surgeries. Angiogram shows blockage again. Angioplasty not possible . Prognosis?

am 77yrs old had 5 bypass surgery 2000 had some angina incidents recently angiogram shows 3 of 5 are blocked cardioligist states can not do angioplasty or stents put me on blood thinner and statin and told me my heart is working with only 2 arteries he was not very encouraging. i exercise 4 times a week don t smoke or drink much alcohol and not overweight . will i be able to live with this condition for awhile or should i lose hope?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012