Had 3 steroid shots in low back, pounding heart. Are these signs of heart attack ?

i have had three steroid shots in my low back, the last one was last week. i am concerned about my pounding heart. its not all the time. when it happens, it is terribly scary. im just today looking online to see if it has to do with the steroids, or am i just having an anxiety attack. my concern is if these are signs of a heart aprilattack, and should i go to the er when it happens. i live alone. if i have a heart attack , i need to address it quickly.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013