Had 3 nosebleeds with clots in 24 hrs. Could this be related to Diabetic medicines?

Ok, so in the last 24 hours, I have had 3 nosebleeds........they are different from normal nose bleeds for me. They are large clots...........I can actually pull the clot out of my nose with a tissue and then it bleeds, or another clot come out. After the clots, my nose bleeds for about 20 seconds slowly and it is over.........never had clots before............. I am 42 and a diabetic.........could it be med related?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013