Had 3 miscarriages. Trying to concieve. Tracking ovulation period, having healthy sex life, but no results. Suggestions?

hello doctor. im 27 yrs old,married for 5 yrs now.i had 3 miscarriges in last 2 yrs.1 1)feb 2011 at 7th week of pregnancy,no hearbeat was detected 2)nov 2011 at 17th week of pregnancy, due to premature rapture of membrane 3)may 2012 at 7th week of pregnancy due to chromosomal anomaly. after 3rd miscarraige i n my husband has done all d tests.all test came out normal including blood karyotype . but my ANA TEST IS POSITIVE, so my doctor suggested heparin shots as soon as i conceive. at present im taking folic acid , baby aspirin and duphaston tab 1nce a day from 20th day of cycle till 28th day. i always had 30 day regular cycle. i am trying to conceive for last 3 mths with no success. with all my last pregnancies i could conceive at first mth of trying. now my cycle has become irregular by 32-34 it becoz of medication im taking? do i need to see fertility specialist? im tracking my ovulation and having healthy sex life..still last 3 mths no success..kindly advice
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012