Had 3 laminectomies. Been recommended for surgery. What are the findings in the report?

I have had 3 laminectomies on my lumbar spine and L4-5L5-S1 are fused also C 3-4 C4-5 C5-6 had been and hardware has been removed now C6-7 are fuse with little discomfort However a recent Mri is suggesting that L2-3 L3-4 should be fused and translatteral at level 4 I guess its slipping? Ive been recommended for surgery again should I go to a nuerologist or the Back center with orthopedic spinal specialist that has lesser experience in nuerology but seem to no more about the spine? my previous out of state doc recommends surgery asap but not in Florida can I have your advise please?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013