Had 2 miscarriages. Trying to concieve. Prescribed medicines. Reason?

Hi am 33 yrs old. I have a 4 years old child. last year i planned for other child but got a miscarriage after 8 weeks, Doctor told me that sack was there but heart beats were not there, after two month my miscarriage i again conceived. This time heart beats were there but yolk was absent and after 7 weeks heart beast also gone. I had all the test told my doctor to find the reason for the same but all test were clear . After taking a gap of around 9 months again i want to plan and i visited a gynecologist he prescribed me Placentrex IM (twice a week till 3 week), Biorox 150 for( 5 days),satrogyl 200 for (3 days,Folinex daily) and Neogest 200 for (10 days from 18th day of my monthly cycle ). Now i am confused that if any complications have not been deucted then why i have to take all these medicine. Please help if you have any answer. Thanking you Suman
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013