Had 2 kidney transplants, suffering from side effects. Want stem cell done. Suggestions?

hi my name is sunil deut i had first kidney transplant 1993 living related donar my brother last kidney 14 year fail kidney 2008 second transplant desese donar 2110 donig ok but so many side effect like diabetic artritis blood pressure verry high heart pelpetation not well a toll just surviving i am just 41 year old reason for fail kidney iga nep plus reflux pl doctor help me i wanna have stemcell done ------ YYYY@YYYY --i am in australia
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013