Had 2 c-section. Pregnant and planned for c-section. Stomach getting hard and feeling uncomfortable, lower abdominal pain. Concerned

I m on my third pregnancy. My first 2 were born by c-section, the first was an emergency, the second was planned. I forgot what my contractions felt like with the first. This one is also going to be a planned c-section, scheduled for 4 days from now. My stomach has been getting hard regularly for the past few days, and is really uncomfortable. This morning was different. I felt like I was starting my period, with light cramps in the lower part of my belly. Not painful, but annoying enough to wake me up at 6 am. Throbbing continues but still not regular. I can t remember if this is how my first labor felt or if it s just false.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012