Had 2 Incisional Hernias and 1 Umbilical Hernia. How long does it take for the incision to heal ?

Yes, one week ago, I had two Incisional Hernias and one Umbilical Henia repaired. It was a 3 hour surgery. I had a mesh put in, 9 inch vertical incision, and 51 staples. I am wondering how long it takes for this incision to completely heal. I am not happy with the outcome of the way the Belly Button looks. Before, it was ver proturded and bluish color. It seems the Doctor just tucked in under and stiched it but it is still blue and looks awful. Will it return to normal once the healing process is complete?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012