Had 1 Lettz & 2 cone procedures, transformational cerclage put into 2 months ago, pre pregnancy, advised HSG. Is this through ?

I hope you can help me or give me some advice. I have already had 1 Lettz & 2 cone procedures done, 2 months ago I had a transformational cerclage put into 2 months ago, pre pregnancy. Was told yesterday by the fertility clinic that the don t thing I can now get pregnant naturally because of all the procedures? Is this through? They are also sending me for a HSG , which my doc said they might not be able to preform because of the TAC or it might be very painful, please could someone give me some advice
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012