Hacking, coughing thick black jelly like balls. Unable to breath properly, something stuck in throat. Solution?

I have been hacking and coughing up a thick blackish jelly like balls and peices.. It feels like I can t breat properly or that something is cought in my throat wich feels like I can t breath properly and I have to hack up for hours an hours somtimes it doesn t stop and I get so tired sore and have anxiety really really bad ... When I hack and a peice is almost out I can feel it crawl up my throat and then I can finally cough it out.. Once it starts coming I hack up plate dulls of it and feels much better when I get it out.. But it comes right back within a hour or so.. I hack and push everyday for 2 years and more it has taken over my life I m 26 almost 27 male I always feel week from it and headaches and sore it s bad .. It s thick jelly like
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013